23.9.09

*Instert cliché first post title here*

For more years than I can remember I've had more personal pages on the Internet than I care to count. I had anything from a Sailor Moon Shrine on Geocities (does anyone remember those?), to a Melodramatic account, Gaia, Live Journal, Dead Journal, Greatest Journal, My Space, Facebook, and everything in between. My presence online seemed to be determined by where my friends were, and my age. When I was an angsty teenager, Melo, Dead Journal, and Gaia were THE places to be. Now that I'm in college, my friends and I have migrated to Facebook and having our own blogs. So here I am.

What I'm getting at, is this the shiny new toy of week for me? Shall I only grace blogger with my presence until something ultimately more awesome comes along, or until I get bored with the internet altogther? Most likely. Until that time comes however I'd like a place to share my musings, mostly of an artistic nature, with you voyuers of the world. Like what I have to say or not, welcome to yet another one of my little spots in the great world wide web.

No comments:

Post a Comment